Smash Bros. Brawl Intro Smash Bros. Brawl Intro

a smashing effort

I cant see whats so bad about this flash. The animation may not be the best in the world but that dosnt instantly make it crap. Keep it up.

I also agree that alot of the people who write bad reviews usually havnt made thier own flash, so it would be intresting to see them make an attempt at one.

Error Tutorial Error Tutorial

Fantastic

Thanks to this my knowledge of how to create errors has increased!! Made me laugh :)

Noobscape 5 Noobscape 5

what the hell?!

The guy gets asked what he should do if someone asks for his password and then kills himself. Makes no sense at all. This flash seems to be another piece of anti-runescape crap that comes from the heads of past runescape players who cant seem to work hard to unlock the potential fun that runescape holds. The stronghold may ask only 8 questions but they are important to know and remember as hacking and account stealing is a serious probelm. Be thankful that F2P players have recieved something new. The only thing I found entertaining in that flash was the music.

Wilderness Guardians Wilderness Guardians

Wonderful story

Loved it! A wonderful story. Nothing bad to say about it. :)

Uberkid's Revenge Uberkid's Revenge

Immpossible to improve

This flash dosnt deserve an overall score of 10, it deserves more, much more!!! Every part of that flash was done perfectly in my opinion and I loved every second of it.

Runescape Skills: Parody Runescape Skills: Parody

Whats is with you runescape haters?

I wish you haters would think about what would happen if the level system was not there. It would mean that everyone from newbies to veterens could do everything (make every potion, kill every monster etc) and it would become boring. The game rewards those who persist and work on thier levels. The reason why you cant hold advanced weapons (dragon etc) at a low level is because it would complety ruin the point of attack levels, you should only become powerful in melee, range and magic when you have gained enough levels to be able to master more advanced forms of attacking (every RPG works on this rule). As for herblore, it works just like in real life. The people who have invented cures for diseases or other chemicals had to start somewhere, at the basics. I wouldnt mind killing millons of monsters to be able to slay a single powerful monster, especially as it is very rewarding. The problem with you runescape haters is that you really dont think though your "reasons" to why runescape sucks. In rpgs like Final fantasy, you may not need a particular level to be able to wear advanced armor but you will need high levels to defeat the powerful bosses that stand in the way between you and the places where you can obtain the new armor. It dosnt matter what rpg you look at, you need to higher levels to get the better items.

RuneScape Guardians RuneScape Guardians

One word: wow

This was really well done and I mean REALLY well done. The graphics, sounds and the use of black and white really worked well together and apart from the animation which isnt that bad, has created a flash that gives the viewer the story and message in the best possisible way. I simply loved this flash and I hope you consider making more as you are really good at this. I hope the Wilderness Guardians are doing well, because with a flash like this advertising the clan, it would be hard not to recruit anyone.

Runescape 102 Section 2 Runescape 102 Section 2

*sigh* more bad excuses to insult runescape

This is as bad, if not worse than the first one. Whilst some of the simple quests are a case of getting A and B to get C and make the npcs look lazy, most of the quests have npcs having you to do tasks (killing dragons, stopping evil schemes etc) which the npcs are unable to do and have come to the player ( a brave adventuer who can fight and is wise) to save the day. As for the section about fishing, it is as poor as before, like the level system, simply having one fishing rod to catch all the fish would make life too easy and rarther stupid (e.g. catching lobsters with a fishing rod would be stupid) and even in the real world, different equipment is used for catching different fish. As for the agility part, it comes back to your various complaints about the leveling system, if all of these shortcuts were avalible from lv.1, it would make the game too easy, it is much more of a challenge to level up the agility level to be able to access new shortcuts and it gives the player a good feeling of accomplishment. Like the first flash, this is another poor set of excuses to insult a great game. I can tell that you didnt get far in runescape simply by looking at this and the other flash that you have kindly submitted and to be honest I think you were expecting too much too soon out of Runescape, it takes time to gain them levels amd get the wonderful rewards that await those who do well. I hope that this is the end of "Runescape 102" as I am already tired of runescaper haters giving weak excuses to why Runescape apparently sucks.

Runescape 102 Runescape 102

Looks like the work of a total NOOB

What is wrong with runescape that makes it so awful compared to other RPGs? Such parts where you complain about mining thousands of ores to be able to mine gold seemed like a pathetic excuse to insult the game. It took ages for me to get leveled up in Final Fantasy X so i could cast fira and firaga, that meant that i had to keep using the spell fire. I had to cast fire possibly hundreds of times to get the levels i needed to get fira, whats so difference between this and any kind of skill in Runescape. If a lv 12 can kill a high level player in full rune with magic, he is a pure. Also, if you could catch every single fish even at lv 1 fishing then it would be too easy to make money. I spend hours on "classic rpgs" and I spend hours on runescape and for the very same reason, to get my level up. I wish people would give it a bit more thought before instantly hating Runescape, which I think has alot of potential as a MMORPG

Resident Evil Madness Resident Evil Madness

Not exactly original

The only thing not copied from the real madness series is the title. That is all. The whole point of creating flashes is come up with something original. The fighting style is the same and just about everything is copied. To be honest, were you so desperate to get a flash to survive the portal that you had to copy the exact material from a popular flash series. To be even more honest, this is probably the most disapointing flash i have ever watched. Please come up with your own series with an original style.